Wednesday 20 February 2013

Playstation Memories

So the Playstation4 is being released and I'm taking this time to talk about the past memories iv had with playstation games in the past.
Iv been playing the ps1, 2 and 3 since I can remember.. Playing good 'ol games like Crash Bandicoot and Simpsons Hit and Run also quite recent games like Call Of Duty 4, Modern warfare and Mw2 and so on.
so many good games have come out on the consoles and its a childhood memory of mine, watching my dad and brother play games like MedalOfHonor and Metal Gear Solid games I wasn't old enough to play and quite frankly I was scared to play I'm a woose I know hahaha! Hopefully Ps4 will be just as good!


Bring It On!

1 comment:

  1. Best thing about the old days would be watching my bro play a scary game. Then like ten years later finally growing the balls to play it myself and finding it scarier

    ReplyDelete