Wednesday 20 February 2013

15 Random Things About Me

1. I'm addicted to YouTube, I can spend hours on it.
2. My favourite TV series is 90210 - LOVE
3. I'm currently learning to drive
4. Always wanted to start a YouTube channel and review makeup and tutorials.
5. Linking with last one, I'm an anxious person, and care a lot about what people think of me.
6 . Relationships aren't my strongest point.
7. Always wanted brown hair and brown eyes. (I'm blonde and blue eyed) SUCKS
8. Ariel is my favourite Disney princess and has been all my life.
9. I'm studying ChildCare at college
10. I want to visit America (again) and Australia - I have family that live over there, SOOO jealous.
11. I Love PS3 and I play call of duty - black ops 2 currently, level 45 not prestiged yet, cba HAHA. - gun choice, vector or m27. Depends on the map.
12. Mac, Urban Decay, Nars & Chanel are my favourite make-up brands.
13. I'm subscribed to glossy box
14. Ipswich is a boring place to live.
15. I have a habit of biting my nails - GROSS I know hahaha.


9 comments:

  1. Awww thanks anon, message me :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id love to but i know that would lead to awkwardness. But chin up girl im sure you have lots of other friends to talk to

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm very intreged to know who you are.. But thanks chum. 💋

    ReplyDelete
  4. C.W got bored thought id give you something to do on your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks cam, really appreciate you looking at my blog and commenting means a lot :) xx

      Delete
  5. I'm obsessed with YouTube too! Who are your favorites at the moment? And loving your blog, looking forward to reading more posts Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Sarah, means a lot.. Well I subscribe to mostly beauty gurus like zoella, sprinkle of glitter, dolly bow bow and macbarbie07 but also people like iJustine and Shane Dawson.. LOVE YouTube. What about you?x

      Delete